Pages

Sunday, 18 October 2015

Happy Birthday Mum x


43 Years ago on this very day, my mother was born. Little did she know back then that she would grow up to be the most amazing mother anyone could ask for. 

I don't know how I can ever tell you in words how much I love you or how much I appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for me everyday. So today, on your special day, I just want to say thank you. 

Thank you for always telling me to never give up no matter how hard things get. Thank you for teaching me what it's like to fall in love. Thank you for teaching me how to fold my work trousers properly. Thank you for always giving your honest opinion no matter how crazy my ideas are. Thank you for letting me do me and for never telling me who I should be. Thank you for teaching me some of 'life's biggest lessons' like how to wash dishes properly and how to hang up my clothes so you don't have to iron them haha. Thank you for giving a sister who at times can be my best friend. Emphasis on 'at times'. Thank you for always making me laugh and making me smile through rough times! Thank you for giving me independence and bringing me up to be a respectful young lady. And finally thank you for being one in a million 





I hope you have had an amazing weekend living it up & that you get everything you want and deserve. 

I love you.

Meg.x