Pages

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

My Everyday Make-up




So I thought I’d do a little post about the make-up I wear on a daily basis. These are the make-up bits I grab every morning before I go out or head to college. Im not a heavy make-up wearer however I do love experimenting. These are the products that I love and that work best for me. Im not a massive fan of heavy coverage foundations as I feel they feel quite heavy on my skin, however I do love a good concealer. 

The 'Rimmel Wake me Up Concealer' is an ultimate fave of mine and I find myself repurchasing it bottle after bottle. It covers my many imperfections and lasts a long period of time which ticks all my boxes. This retails at around 5.99 (not to expensive) and is sold in many stores including Boots and Superdrug. As for powder, many transparent powder works well for me and this is the cheapest I’ve found at 1 pound a pop. They all sort of do the same job.

Im not skilled enough to master the perfect contour, so abit of bronzer does the trick just fine for me. The 'Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer' is another fave of mine. This has received many mixed reviews however I love it. It has just the right amount of pigmentation and isn’t too orange or muddy looking. 

As for brows, this is the task I find the most laborious. My brows will always be my arch enemy (pardon the pun;) as I can never get them to look the same or get them a way I like without spending 2134 hours on them! The 'Make-Up Revolution Brow Arch and Shape’ much like Soap and Glory Archery has a felt tip nib and also a pencil nib. I like to switch between them both to try and get the ‘perfect shape’. This does the job and is very budget friendly retailing at around 3 pound. 

The part that pulls the look together for me is the mascara. Mascara can instantly change the way a person looks within 3 seconds. My go to mascara at the moment is the ‘Benefit Roller Last’. It lengthens and thickens my lashes instantly which is what I love. This isn’t the cheapest however I’m sure there are plenty of dupes floating round the inter web. As for lips, I tend to go for a lip balm or maybe one with a slight tint depending on my mood. I think the Maybelline Baby Lips are a good shout as they are affordable but also are a very good product. 

I hope this gave you an insight to what I wear on my face everyday. If you have any recommendations just let me know and I’ll be sure to check them out.


Meg.x